Prepare Trust Returns (T3) for Family Trusts and Graduated Rate Estates using CCH Taxprep
This course provides participants with practical knowledge of preparing Canadian personal tax returns with the use of CCH TaxPrep. This is a case-based course that deals with practical issues, and deal directly with the personal tax return, the forms and schedules utilized in the preparation of such returns.
Online Course Information:
- You can watch a webinar version of this course anywhere, anytime.
- One-year access from the date of registration.
- Available year-round to fit your schedule.
Who is this course for?
What Will I Learn?
1. Overview of the Corporate Taxation system in Canada (Overview)
2. How to navigate through CCH Corporate TaxPrep – Initial Steps
1. Question #1
2. Question #2
3. Question #3
4. Question #4
5. Question #5
6. Question #6
Haroon Khan, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois)
Haroon Khan is an experienced tax professional, having served over 10 years at the world’s leading accounting firms, including the Big 4, in the role of Senior Tax Manager and Tax Director.
Pricing & Registration
Online LicenseAccess to course lessons for one year
Unlimited access for one-year do you can learn at your own pace
Access to course material + cases.
Additional cases to practice on your own.
One-on-one 30 minute phone call or video conference to answer any questions.