Personal Tax Preparation Using CCH TaxPrep
This course provides participants with practical knowledge of preparing Canadian personal tax returns with the use of CCH TaxPrep. This is a case-based course that deals with practical issues, and deal directly with the personal tax return, the forms and schedules utilized in the preparation of such returns.
Why take this course with HTKAcademy?
- Served over 20,000+ CPAs and Aspiring CPAs Since 2012
- Developed a reputation of being the most reliable practical training providers
- Most comprehensive practical training
- Practical tips are provided throughout the course that will assist you with future clients
- Research is required not just for students and academics, but for all professionals. This course will provide you with research tips and tools.
Online Course Information:
- You can watch a webinar version of this course anywhere, anytime.
- One-year access from the date of registration.
- Available year-round to fit your schedule.
- Includes one-on-one session for 1 hour with the instructor.
Who is this course for?
What Will I Learn?
Haroon Khan, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois)
Haroon Khan is an experienced tax professional, having served over 10 years at the world’s leading accounting firms, including the Big 4, in the role of Senior Tax Manager and Tax Director.
Pricing & Registration
Online LicenseAccess to course lessons for one year
Unlimited access for one-year do you can learn at your own pace
Access to course material + cases.
Additional cases to practice on your own.
One-on-one 30 minute phone call or video conference to answer any questions.